Skip to main content


Australian international Harry Souttar continues to wait patiently on the substitute’s bench for Leicester City following their 1-0 win at Sunderland.

Liam Kitching’s Coventry City enhanced their EFL Championship play-off credentials with a comprehensive 5-0victory over Jamie Lindsay’s Rotherham United.

Despite Tyrese Campbell’s second half introduction Stoke City couldn’t find an equalising goal. They went down to a narrow 1-0 defeat at EFL Championship form side Leeds United.

The race for League One promotion finished honours even at Oakwell. Josh Earl started for Barnsley, while Gethin Jones featured for Bolton Wanderers in the 2-2 draw.

In League Two; Grimsby played out a goalless draw at Wimbledon, where Toby Mullarkey completed 90 minutes for Town.


Harry Souttar was again an unused substitute for Leicester City who halted their recent poor form with a 2-2 draw at Hull City.

Tyrese Campbell’s Stoke City claimed a morale boosting 2-1 away victory at Preston North End in the EFL Championship.

Derby County reinforced their League One promotion chances with a comfortable 3-0 win at Bristol Rovers. Tom Barkhuizen scored his side’s second goal to put the visitors firmly in control. 

Also at the top of League One; Callum Lang’s Portsmouth played out a goalless draw at Blackpool and Bolton Wanderers drew 2-2 at Exeter City, where Gethin Jones featured.

Jonny Smith’s introduction from the bench paid huge dividends for Wigan Athletic. His cross was converted for the only goal in the win against Leyton Orient at the DW Stadium.

Ronan Darcy supplied the winning assist for Crawley in League Two. Town beat Harrogate 2-1 in North Yorkshire.

Wrexham stay in the hunt for League Two automatic promotion thanks to a 3-1 success at Morecambe. Elliot Lee completed another impressive 90 minutes, while Luke Bolton was an unused substitute.

Toby Mullarkey’s Grimsby Town picked up another useful point with a 1-1 draw at Sutton United.

FullNinety trio Tylor Golden, Jack Evans and Jamie Stott were pivotal in Halifax town’s 2-1 home win against Boreham Wood.

Ella Toone’s Manchester United cruised into the Women’s FA Cup semi-finals with a comprehensive 4-0 win at Brighton.


Club captain Bethany England came off the bench to score an added time equaliser against Manchester City in the FA Cup to take the quarter-final tie to a penalty shoot-out. Beth also scored with her spot kick as Spurs edged the contest 4-3, with Ashleigh Neville and Kit Graham also celebrating reaching the FA Cup Semi-Finals for the first time in the Club’s history. #FullNinetyFamily